Oil and gas production operations are today encountering ever more extreme downhole conditions, which push the current generation of flow assurance and production chemicals to the limits of thermal stability and inhibition performance. At Scaled Solutions Ltd, we have collaborated with major operators to develop appropriate methods for testing flow assurance and production chemicals under the conditions experienced in high temperature and high pressure fields. By designing tests and manufacturing test equipment which can replicate the extreme downhole conditions, chemical testing can be performed under more realistic conditions and so allow better selection of production chemicals for use in the field.
Thermal Ageing at 200°C.
- Dynamic Tube blocking tests at 10,000psi and 200°C.
- LPR at 3,000psi and 200°C
- Scale Dissolver testing at 5,000psi and 200°C
- Emulsion testing at 1,450psi and 100°C
- Scale deposition at 5,000psi and 200°C